2nd Leader of Autobots to be 3rd Party Target?

Could It Really Be?

Nothing is ever set in stone but it is rumored that the second leader of the Autobots is currently being designed and given the 3rd party treatment. As to which 3rd party company we cannot say and also no news rather this be the younger version.  Also please note that we have no idea or clues to what scale size this new addition will fit into. We will keep you posted as we find out more.

13 Responses so far...

1. John Riepel says:

Hope it’s MP scaled. Just sold mt mp-09 2nd edition Rodimus.

2. EJ Allen says:

I really hope they have new MP scaled and generations voyager scale like IDW style

3. Dale Yaddow says:

Oh I hope it’s MP scaled. has/tak is just awful. I am afraid to touch it for fear I’ll break it again

4. If True i’d like to get it.
    If not i wish i can get a mp09 for less then 150

5. TF-Prototype says:

Just testing new features and wanted to show you that all these comments now appear on site. You can also comment to FB directly from our site. Hope this helps you guys.

6. Go after some other heavy hitters..nothing wrong with my Takara MP-09

7. John Long says:

I hope it’s Hot Rod, who can become Rodimus Prime (sort of using the same technic as MP09). And come with his trailer, MP09 is too tall for my taste and too big in Altmode to fit in with the rest of my MPs.

8. John Riepel says:

Your not going to get a MP-09 less than $150. I just sold mine for $250 and that’s probably the cheapest anyone has found it for. It was a offer made to me as well. Hoping for new versions if both MP Rodimus and Hot Rod but as separate figures either bt Takara or 3rd party. This rumor could be it.

9. Yea its definitely not that Hot Rod that was made out of MP Sideswipe lol

10. Yes, Rodimus Prime is too tall.

11. About time somebody did

12. King Henry says:

Finally! Ive been writing this for a while….they do have to improve some things but a pic says it all.